Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dream it, write it, see it! ~ Zak

I sit here alone, in the thick black, silence. It's Almost to quiet... oh wait, the Air conditioner just kicked on... I feel so tiny in this massive room, and a person could get lost amongst the rows, and rows, of chairs... if only they were occupied. I carefully pick out my seat in the middle of the room. I want to make sure I have the best view. The coolness of the Air begins to chill my skin. As I take my seat, I realized that I might just have the best seat in the house... The lights begin to dim...
I love to just stare at the curtain, before it opens, because I know that behind it is something magnificent.-it begins to open! Though there is no music, filling the theater, my heart begins to beat faster as the music inside me crescendos to the start of something wonderful... but then... silence... the stage is empty... no music... no actors... no dancers. The room stands motionless.
I look the room over once more... no one... nothing. Why am I here? Should I leave? Should I stay? Should I speak and see if anyone answers? Or silently remain waiting?

Wait I know why I am here... I know why this room is empty... I know what's happening

This Stage, this room, is the place where stories are born, a place where normal people become stars! This is the place where dreams are born! And this is the place where I will write my dreams into existence....

No comments: